Kenneth Bulk Bag Unloader, also known as bulk bag unloading system or bulk bag discharger, is particularly designed to provide an easy, clean and economic way to discharge the bulk contents from jumbo bags.
Kenneth Bulk Bag Unloader offers a variety of options to meet specific bag sizes, bag handling requirements and bulk material characteristics. Equipped with high efficiency, low maintenance actuators for dusty process environment. Four pneumatic flappers ensure no dead corner of bulk bag while discharging. System is constructed with stainless steel material contact surfaces to avoid any possible contamination.
Discharge options include direct to dumping station, screw feeder and pneumatic conveying system, or rotary valve metering feeding, screw conveyor, spiral conveyor, tubular chain conveyor etc.
- Heavy duty welded tubular frame construction
- Stainless steel SS304 product contact surfaces
- Reliable electric hoist with 2T capacity
- Protective design ensure operator’s safety
- Versatile options as specific requirements and material characteristics