High Speed Mixer Machine
Kenneth High Speed Turbo Mixer is one of the mixing equipment mainly used for fast blending of plastic and polymer mixture composites: PVC dry blend, powder coatings, color masterbatch, pigments, thermoplastic rubbers, wood plastic composites(WPC), stone plastic composites(SPC) etc.
Kenneth High Speed Mixer is one of the mixing equipment mainly used for fast blending of plastic and polymer mixture composites: PVC dry blend, powder coatings, color masterbatch, pigments, thermoplastic rubbers, wood plastic composites(WPC), stone plastic composites(SPC) etc.
The high speed mixer, or named as hot mixer, high intensive turbo mixer, heating mixer, compounding mixer etc, is the core of whole mixing unit where the pre-compounding of PVC resins and additives taken place. The high speed mixing process or pre-compounding process is fairly complicated because it has several “reactions” during the process:
- All solid powders are ground into finer powders.
- Temperature raised, usually up to 145 degree C, because of friction between solid powders and mixing tools.
- Liquid compositions such as oil are absorbed by powders when temperature reaches certain high numbers.
- Moisture evaporated after temperature is over 100 degree C.
- Different solid materials and liquid materials are converted into one overall dry blends or PVC feedstocks.
Customized and Standard Mixing System
We design and manufacture mixing systems according to the desired output and particular processing requirements. We provide multiple solutions from raw material handling, precise weighing, mixing, conveying until packing of finished products.
|Model||Capacity(L)||Effective Capacity(L)||Main Shaft Speed (RPM)||Motor Power(kW)||Discharge||Mixing Time (min/batch)|